Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cardboard Box Cruise Ship

My in-laws like to take cruises. The little guy recently visited them and learned that people hit golf balls off of the ships into the ocean. He thought that this sounded like a great idea. So, today, we made our very own cruise ship with a cardboard box, Elmer's Glue, Colored Paper and Streamers. I love making projects with the little guy from whatever we can find around the house. He had a great time creating it and then hitting golf balls off of the deck into the pretend ocean! I think that our next cardboard box project will be an airplane.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

What a great imagination!
I'd like to go on a cruise, can you have him book me on his next trip? I'll bring my own golf balls.

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

AWESOME!!!! My boys love creating with cardboard boxes!!